I know I haven’t posted in a while, but it doesn’t mean I’m not hard at work behind the scenes as usual. I also haven’t started the latest blogging challenge I spoke to you about last month, but will get on that in about 2-3 weeks. Until then I’ll have a post on August 1st showcasing my top premium WordPress themes from the month of July.
Thinking about that monthly post I do on the first of each month was the inspiration behind this post because I noticed I do a lot of things on the first of each month, here are ten of those things.
- Check the statistics for all my websites (and my clients websites).
- Send reports to all my clients of their stats for the past month along with suggestions.
- Calculate my monthly revenue.
- Check out SmashingMagazine for a new desktop wallpaper/calendar for my computer.
- Check out ThemeForest and download the free theme or template for the month.
- Create my top 10 premium WordPress themes from the previous month post.
- Back up all my websites.
- Check my calendar and fill in the blanks.
- Update my project tracker and set new goals.
- Delete/Modify my none performing Facebook and Google Ads as well as Fiverr Gigs.
I like the first of the month because I get to see what I accomplished in the previous month, and know where I’m going from here. I also love the freebies from ThemeForest and their sister sites and the wallpaper from SmashingMag since I will be looking at it almost every day for a whole month!